The asparagus salad has definitely been a hit since we put it on our summer food menu. The spicy sesame dressing is super addictive! Try out the recipe at home or visit us at meLange and let us do all the work.
ASPARAGUS SALAD (recipe may be slightly modified to make it easier to prepare at home )
Spicy Sesame Dressing*
Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
Toasted Cashew Nuts
1. Prepare Spicy Sesame Dressing and refrigerate until use. (see the recipe below)
2. Saute Asparagus Spears in a pan until tender but not soggy, then lightly toss them in the Spicy Sesame Dressing set to the side until ready to use.
3. Lightly toss the Fresh Arugula with the Ranch Dressing, Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles, and Quinoa.
4. Top the salad with the Toasted Cashew Nuts and sauteed asparagus .
5. Garnish your plate(s) with Curry Powder.
SPICY SESAME DRESSING
8 Tablespoons minced garlic
8 Tablespoons peeled ginger
2 Tablespoons sriracha
1 Cup white balsamic vinegar
1 Cup soy sauce
6 Tablespoons sugar
4 Tablespoons sesame oil
1 Tablespoons spicy chili oil
1/2 cup olive oil